This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Wal-Mart employees

Okay...I enrolled for medical insurance during Open Enrollment, as my insurance that I have now (I'm under my parents still cause I'm still living at home and going to school) will be gone..I'll be kicked off of it.

I have to fax my insurance card (front and back) to prove that I have insurance now, and to possibly eliminate the pre-existing condition thing.

My question is, do any of you know what number I have to fax this to? Or if it's too late to do so? I emailed the benefits department of the store about a week ago, and n one got back to me. And I'm sure no one at my store has a clue, as well. (They're all losers at mine, for the most part.)

I did look on walmartbenefits.com, but it gave a number to fax to if you need help getting a certificate of creditable coverage...and I have that.

If anyone could help, that would be great.
    "I'm not even supposed to BE here today!"

the number will be in your handbook or just call personnel office they can give it to you.
    I Have Nothing But The Thoughts Of Uselessness

Comment

Okay thanks. I'll have to call the personnel office or just visit her, as I started a LONG time ago...they didnt have those front end handbooks like they do now.
      "I'm not even supposed to BE here today!"

Comment

Working...
      X