This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel old....and confused......:/

So, im on Facebook and i see my friends daughter has requested me as a friend....first off, HOLY SHIT I have a friend with kids old enough to be on facebook?!? Lol.

Anywho, I accept the request (shes 12) and I browse her page. I see she has a boyfriend and so Im nosey and I go to his page too. He doesnt have a current picture up, but theres one of him maybe a few years ago (obviously before puberty) and theres my friends daughter telling him how cute he was and she could just kiss him.. Fair enough, I was 12 when I had my first make out-ish session so i cant fault her. Then the last comment says " I love you" ... and he says I "luvz u 2"..

Just ...holy shit. I wasnt telling anyone outside of family @ the age of 12 that i loved them....

Tell the kids to stop growing up and making me feel so old!! Ugggghhh....

Worst part is I went back to her page...and realized she had boobs... Like real boobs....not just mosquito bites...

Im screwed when my daughter gets older (does anyone know how to make a 4 yr old STAY 4 years old....Lol).....

Tell the kids to stop growing up and making me feel so old!! Ugggghhh....
    Yup, know what you mean.......

Me and hubby went out to a bar last weekend and ended up running into my daughters friends.
    I felt really old when they came to visit the next day with their kids.

Comment

I get this at uni a LOT.

Because I skipped a year of primary school, I'm a year younger than most people think I actually am. Only slipup was in Year 12 and for part of uni since I wasn't legally able to drink until halfway through uni. Therefore, a lot of people go "I feel so old now" when I mention how old I am.

Mentioning this to my manager had her face between and
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

You are supposed to be 13 to have a facebook page, I believe they state that clearly when you sign up, what is up with all of these KIDS having FB pages.... not cool so not cool.
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I am so SO GLAD that we didn't have Facebook when I was in high school.

Kids are mean enough as it is.

I don't get the kids with pages that their parents have obviously never seen. (because of the content.)

People are strange.

Comment

amina - you figure out how to keep a 4-year-old a 4-year-old, please give me the secret! I'm trying to keep my 6-year-old a 6-year-old!

I'm not looking forward to her getting older. Already, she's decided that when she's 12, she's getting boobs. And at 18, she's getting a tattoo!

I feel the grey coming in greater bursts.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
              (does anyone know how to make a 4 yr old STAY 4 years old....Lol).....
              There are certain hormone and radiation therapies.

But seriously- isn't one of the funnest things about kids seeing them grow up?
              Yes they make the same mistakes we did. And although I can't have kids I look with envy at the neighbor's chattel when he makes them clean up the yard each fall.
              "Them boys ain't zombies! They're just stupid!"

Comment

Working...
              X