This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• way to prove a stereotype

OK, so this would be a sighting no matter what the person's race, but the fact that I know them and what they have said in the past makes it even better.

Multiple times this guy has said that he is sick of everyone thinking that because he's Asian he is a bad driver... so of course what should I see him do today?
    Turn left out of an exit that is right hand turn only, without using a signal, damn near clipping a car on the main road, and yapping away on his cellphone before running a red light half a block away.

Uh-Huh... apparently you have a problem with people saying you're a bad driver but have no problem with being a bad driver.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    Multiple times this guy has said that he is sick of everyone thinking that because he's Asian he is a bad driver...
    Just tell him that they don't think he's a bad driver because he's Asian.

They think he's a bad driver because he's a fscking lousy driver.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Since you said you know him, make sure to bring up this triple-incident the next time he tries to claim he's a good driver!
      I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

I saw him get pulled over a few days ago while leaving the parking lot in his normal fashion (wrong way without enough clearance and no signal)... I'm just waiting for him to claim the officer only pulled him over because he's Asian
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
          I saw him get pulled over a few days ago while leaving the parking lot in his normal fashion (wrong way without enough clearance and no signal)... I'm just waiting for him to claim the officer only pulled him over because he's Asian
          Wow.. I think your friend needs a .
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

You know, most people can't see who you are when you're driving. If other people on the road think you're a lousy driver, its not their race. You're a lousy driver.
            Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Working...
            X