This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm impatient

Recently (November) I adopted the most precious blind gecko in all the universe. (Some of you may remember). Well, her eyes are clearing out because of the saline solution I've been using on her eyes to keep her from losing an eye she's starting to see. When I got her, her eyes were pitch black. They are now brown/hazel with pupil response in both eyes. She no longer walks into anything and if I go to grab her she looks up.

I've decided that the ten gallon aquarium just isn't big enough for my gecko. So I set out to find a 20 gallon long aquarium. Found one, but the store had to order it and said it'd be in late Tuesday night (last night) and they would call me Wednesday. The store opens at 10:00am, it's now 11:24 and no call. I tried calling them because I'm going to be in town around noon, their phone rang forever so I gave up.

I don't want to just swing by because it's really not in a convenient part of town. I fear for my and my car's safety when I drive to that area because traffic is awful, always.

Don't mind me. I'm just impatient and really want to get this new terrarium set up for her.
    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

How exciting for your gecko! I hope you were able to get your aquarium today.

Comment

I remember the pictures you posted. I saved one of them to my computer cuz she was just so cute! Hope she likes her new digs!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

More pictures please. She's a cutie.

Comment

Working...
        X