This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice electronics guy

I was helping with a tv in the electronics department in my WM, and a real toad of a guy keeps asking me questions, i stated I don't work in this department about 6 times, before he finally demanded that i look "in the back" <oh, god the "back"> for the model he wants. We do not have it in stock, so he asks me about warranties. Yeah , no idea bub, i don't work in this department. After much b-tching and moaning the TV, he buys it and I help him get it to his car. He is getting a 30 inch TV and he has a Ford Probe (that's a sporty hatchback) and insists that I fit it in has car while he sits on his a--, he berates be about being stupid and I get the TV in the car.<this gut wasn't the problem, but he put me a mood> I took my hour. My asshat fellow stockman, storms in about half-way through my dinner and berated me saying i did nothing and he did all the work and he hadn't seen me since he came back at 6. A lie, I WAS there. Electronics guy, who knew the type of customer just dealt with, tells AFS.
    "Hey, look, Crow spent the last half-hour helping me out with a jackass customer, leave him alone, he comes when we page a stockman, you never do, he does work hard and if you can't appreciate that, you need to grow the h-ll up."
    AFS shuts up.
    He might report NEG to management, but manbagement knows both, and have spoken to AFS about his attitude and AFS is leaving the 29th.

AFS! Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!

It's bad enough taking crap from SC's without having to put up with it from co-workers, too.
    Retail Haiku:
    Depression sets in.
    The hellhole is calling me ~
    I don't want to go.

Comment

Working...
    X