This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• victory is mine...

So, during one of my classes I finally realized that I was stuck with two fucking leechs. I was helping them out in the beginning, but it got to the point where I was just bascially giving them the answers. They both just stare at the packets. Mutter to themselves that this is stupid. They should be asleep. Or drunk. Or high. What's the point of this. Or writing in answers such as FUCK, SHIT, WHORE, etc etc.

But they did decently well because they were like "Hey, Plaidman... what you get for this?"

Well. I got sick of it. I did my work. When they asked for answer I would give them the wrong one. They would both nod their heads and go "Oh yeah duh..."

After I was done, I went to the teacher to turn in a late assignment and ask if I could move. She had no problem with that after I told her they kept begging for answers, and I sat down next to some other friends from other classes, and we all help each other with different assignments we did for that writing class.

When it came time to go over the practice test I smiled. The teacher grabbed the tests and started to go over the answers. She ask which line interrupts the flow of the topic sentence?

Some restaurant customers make trivial complaints in the hope of getting a free meal.

A: Some customers gripe when service is a bit slow
    B: Many complain if they have to make a trip to the emergency room because of food poisoning.
    C: Other customers grumble if the coffee is not piping hot or the iced tea is not cold enough.

One of the leechs bolted his hand up and shouted "Other customers grumble if the coffee is not piping hot or the iced tea is not cold!"

Teacher shook her head. People giggled. He stared at me across the room. "Well, our group got it wrong..." he muttered.

I shook my head. "I got it right"

The other leech shouted "You told us it was that!"

I shrugged. "Do you own work next time. Not my problem if you belive me and don't bother to look at the answers"

Much laughter at that. Teacher just went ahead with the answers.

Yeah. The leeches got every question wrong. Even the real easy ones such as True/False: Support means that the paragraph contains specific and detailed discussion of the idea stated in the topic sentence.

I don't feel bad at all that I gave them the wrong answers. I'm no-one answer machine. If we worked together, that's fine. Not "Oh what answer Plaidman?"
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Oh, that was BEAUTIFUL!!! Masterfully done!!

Comment

yay plaid! they got what they deserved!
      aaaand , of course ^_^
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

Working...
      X