This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• always use a reputable plumber

OK, learn from my pain, make sure to always double check what your plumber is doing, otherwise you may have to deal with something like this.

If you ever wondered what $2,000 of water damage looks like (mid cleanup granted).
    Yup, that's thanks to a plumber installing a drain cover wrong and then later doing a sloppy job with cutting out sheet rock to gain access to pipes and having chunks of sheet rock go into the drain... this drain by the way is where the water softner purges into. Well, guess what, those things purge up to 50 gallons and with a nearly completely blocked drain can cause a large flood and cause lots of damage (as you can see)

OK, so the crack in the foundation was obviously older than the water damage and was just revealed because of it.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Ugh!

I am SO sorry you have to deal with that. The pics are horrible.

Do you have any recourse?

Comment

I hope you have insurance. O.o
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I really hope your landlords are planning to get this fixed!

Comment

Going to have to watch for bad molds now too.

*snugs*

Comment

Oh my gosh. What a can of worms.
            Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Working...
            X