This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A walk to remember

Decided to take a walk tonight, since it's so nice outside. Big mistake.

I walk about three blocks and then from across the street--"When I tell you not to come outside, it means stay in the f-ing house!" from a father to his kids. Followed by a loudly snarled "GET IN THERE!" and a smack reverberating across the neighborhood.

And then, a few blocks down from that, I'm being harassed by some kid I'd guess to be about 11 or 12, on his bike, wanting to know why I'm walking in front of his house. I told him "'Cuz I feel like it." Kid decided to say a few other things at me, including a couple F-bombs, and asked me if I wanted to fight him.

O RLY? Your balls are years away from dropping and you think you can fight me? Fortunately his friend then told him to go along to the convenience store with him, and he left, turning back to look at me every so often like he expected me to do something.

Friend picked the right time to step in. Otherwise I might have gotten myself arrested for hate crimes (both kids were of a different race than myself).
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Violence bad!

Though I should mention, it wouldn't be a hate crime since being an asshole isn't a protected category.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

When I was 18, I was hanging out with some friends one night. It was almost midnight, and it was a school night.

Along comes this kid who was about 10 or so, maybe 12 tops. He says some very unpleasant things, I say a few back.

He pulls out this cheap-ass little boot knife. I laughed at him.

He stabbed me.
      Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Anything ever happen to him?

Comment

He was under 12, so according to Canada's Young Offender Act he isn't capable of committing a crime. The worst punishment they could do, no matter how serious the crime, is "recommend counseling" and then only with parental consent. Dunno how he turned out.

As for me, I had a nice bloody gash on my left forearm that looked a lot worse than it really was, and 7 stitches and 12 years later I've got a scar to remind me to never assume an asshole is unarmed or won't attack no matter how ridiculous the odds are..

Comment

Wow. I'm glad the laws concerning kids and violent acts are becoming much more strict, depending on the weapons and whether they can determine if it was inentional. Like what was it; the 12 year old shooting his father's pregnant fiance in the head while they slept...he's getting charged as an adult.
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

This was a couple of months ago, I can't remember what movie we were going to see, but as per usual, bf and I were having a smoke outside of the mall entance before our flick, and there were some little tween gang bangers sitting outside.

*Warning: This is disturbingly vulgar*

These little shits and their shaggy dyed black hair and chains on their overly baggy pants and skinny jeans and ripped and torn shirts to make them tank tops with no armpits.....oh my gosh....

"Stupid mother fucker what the fuck are you looking at? I'll fuckin stab you!"

"Dude, some bitch ass mother fucker tryin to rip me off on them dime bags....he don't pay by 10 I'm a fuckin gut that bitch ass!"

"God damn where's our fucking ride that fucking bitch is always late!" (oh by the way, at first I was assuming it was a girlfriend or older sister.....till I saw the van pull up and it was a mom.)

"So many fucking bitch ass niggas in this town I can't believe I haven't fucken gotten arrested yet for killing someone....fuckers never learn not to fuck with us!" (That word was necessary for me to repeat. ALL of these little shits were whiter than snow.)

All these threats they were spouting were from them just watching people walk by and them talk about people they knew.

I cannot believe how messed up some kids are these days. Some of them are truly dangerous and I actually have a fear of being jumped by a bunch of teenaged gangbangers and what would happen to me.

Bf laughed at them, and I thought "Oh shit....." and the little bastards, who were all barely over 5'6 and probably not a one of them heavier than me, actually confronted him and said "What you going to do about it?".......seriously, my bf lifts weights that are heavier than all of you combined, and he's 8-10 years older than all of your little bitch asses.

Bf said "You little douchebags. I have been arrested many times and have been to jail, it's not fucking cool or anything to brag about. And by the way, just so you know, little skinny douchebag gangbanger wannabes were our favorites to mess with in jail. You guys can take what I've said and calm the hell down, or you can keep up your crap and get your ass kicked or maybe even win but end up in jail and never get to eat or sleep without someone messing with you. Just a heads up. I think your Mommy is here now!"
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Ugh, I hate kids like that Blas. They sound like a bunch of Jugglos >.<

They're the ones that give kids bondage pants a bad name. *loves her bondage pants too*
                Honey and Thorns ~ Handmade Knit and Jewelry

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  I walk about three blocks and then from across the street--"When I tell you not to come outside, it means stay in the f-ing house!" from a father to his kids. Followed by a loudly snarled "GET IN THERE!" and a smack reverberating across the neighborhood.
                  That's right. Scorpion from Mortal Kombat did have a child in his previous life, didn't he?
                  "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth infinitemonkies View Post
                    When I was 18, I was hanging out with some friends one night. It was almost midnight, and it was a school night.

Along comes this kid who was about 10 or so, maybe 12 tops. He says some very unpleasant things, I say a few back.

He pulls out this cheap-ass little boot knife. I laughed at him.

He stabbed me.

This's part of why I assume that anyone who confronts me is armed until proven otherwise. This does not mean that I'm going to show my belly to them in submission, though.. in fact, it means the opposite.

I will take whatever actions I feel are necessary to protect myself, whether a weapon is apparent or not - however, I will be *very* clear when addressing that person, and make sure they understand this (You are making me feel threatened, and I *will* take actions to protect myself).

Turning the other cheek can get you stabbed in it, too.

Comment

Yeah. Kid raped one of my best friends some years back. Bludgeoned her with a hammer and cut her throat. Broke the bones in both hands and both arms. Concussion so bad her eyes changed color for a while. Then he set her apartment on fire.

Two things:

1. Not the first time he'd done it.
                      2. Fourteen years old.

She survived, btw. All I can say is divine intervention.

Fucking serial rapist and, presumably would be murderer at fourteen.

God help us.

Comment

RecoveringKinkoid holy freaking hell! What's worse is when the parents of these little monsters try and defend them! Course they probably wouldn't have ended up that way if they didn't have parents like Irving witnessed. The world is a messed up place.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                          Yeah. Kid raped one of my best friends some years back.
                          All I can say is that she's lucky she has you to help her recover.
                          Seshat's self-help guide:
                          1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                          2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                          3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                          4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth searssoulslave View Post
                            these little monsters
                            There is a really excellent film from the mid 90's called "Little Criminals."

It's about 2 11-year olds in Vancouver who are very well aware that because of Canada's young offender act they cannot be punished, for anything, by the law, and they run absolutely out of control.

This is a very graphic, disturbing and depressing film, and it's an exceptional work of cinematic art. All the more impressive for being a CBC made-for-tv movie. The directing and acting are top notch.

The film has never been released on DVD, apparently because of copyright disputes over the outstanduing soundtrack it features, but I know HBO and/or Showcase will air it once or twice a year.

Comment

It's out there if you know where to look.
                              Last edited by Shalom; 06-17-2010, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X