This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You two are creeping me out.

We are having one of the strangest people staying this weekend. They showed up a couple days before New Years and the woman was blasted drunk checking in. Apparantly she was so drunk that she spent the evening heaving in the bathroom (the guests next door complained about the sound)

The next day they decided to extend their stay but the room they were in was already reserved so they had to move. She staggers out of her room and lurches to the new one about 8 rooms down. She does this in nothing but a t-shirt that was short enough to prove to the entire hotel that she was going commando. In broad daylight even To make matters worse when I cleaned their old room I found out that she threw up in the wastebasket and did not have the decency to rinse it out or anything.

Two days later they finally leave their room I go in to do stayover service and am horrifed. There was crap strewn all over the floor, yogurt cartons lying on their sides with the spoon still inside, cans of soup just dumped in the sink, and things lying around that most guests would have to modesty would put away. I refused to clean the room and my boss backed me up.

And to make matters worse they want to stay in another room which means not only will I have to swamp out the nasty room they holed up in for the last days, I'll have to clean another room on top of that.

Some people..............who wants to guess that I'll not see a tip from them.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Isn't there a way to refuse them another room? If they're doing disgusting unacceptable things can't you guys kick them out?

I'm glad your boss backed you up there is no reason you should have to clean up after people like that. They should have to clean up after themselves.

Comment

Or at least add a surcharge to their bill for messing up no less than 3 rooms during their stay. Good lord.

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
        She staggers out of her room and lurches to the new one about 8 rooms down. She does this in nothing but a t-shirt that was short enough to prove to the entire hotel that she was going commando. In broad daylight even
        Well, that calls for a(n) (un)healthy dose of brain bleach.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
        X