X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I have to say is wow - crazy telemarketing customer

Check this out....

Man we thought we heard the worst of worst from people who work in call centers.

http://crazytelemarketer.ytmnd.com/
    --AmericanZero8503--
    Telling Stories from the Front Line a.k.a Customer Service at a Grocery Store

OH MY GOD . What the hell is wrong with that lady. She needs to be locked up. I'm pretty sure that people die because of telemarketers not like you can't hangup on them. I also doubt that they are terrorists.
    KAHN: I thought being smart person in Texas set her apart.

KAHN: If my girl doesn't wrestle, I'll show you who put the sue in Souphanousinphone!

Comment

Quoth Think Blue
      OH MY GOD . What the hell is wrong with that lady. She needs to be locked up. I'm pretty sure that people die because of telemarketers not like you can't hangup on them. I also doubt that they are terrorists.

She also compared him to a rapist.... And that's annoying.... Didn't someone also have someone compare an invoice or some slip of paper to rape "because it just keeps happening and I don't want it"?

And as someone who worked in telemarketing, I was told we could call from 8 AM to 9 PM.... So yeah....
      Last edited by Tria; 07-16-2006, 09:20 PM.

Comment

...after you've watched the first site, see the follow-up

telemarketer lady talks to Bill Cosby

http://cvtl.ytmnd.com/
        --AmericanZero8503--
        Telling Stories from the Front Line a.k.a Customer Service at a Grocery Store

Comment

I couldn't listen to it past the point where she said she was an EMT and people died because her answering machine was full.
          My brain nearly exploded at that point, both due to MY use of logic, and the anger at her for being a dumbass. Logic: EMT would have a pager, calls wouldn't go to an answering machine. If calls did go to an answering machine, person would probably be dead by the time the EMT got home and checked messages.

There was more, but those brain cells committed suicide shortly thereafter to help me try and forget the whole thing.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

What the Hell?
            No, that's not strong enough...
            What the F$ck?

Where was this call recorded? What was the whole background to the tirade she went on? A rapist? Over the phone line? Was she just screaming the whole time?
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

man, I give the dude kudos for taking that. However, I must ask, wouldn't any telecommunator would have hung up within a minute, or stick around to have fun like he was having.

Speaking of which, I must admit I've done something simaliure. After having the same place call us seven or eight times a day, even after asking for us off the list, getting their number blocked, I played along with them. They were asking about my kids, where I went on a weep story about accidently drowning my child while cleaning him. They never called again.
              Last edited by Plaidman; 07-16-2006, 09:48 PM.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman
                man, I give the dude kudos for taking that. However, I must ask, wouldn't any telecommunator would have hung up within a minute, or stick around to have fun like he was having.

I was weak during my time as a telemarketer. I'd've been bawling my eyes out.

Comment

Holy junk that lady is a psycho!!!!!!

Comment

That link isn't working! Agg! nothing happens when I click the link. The web page comes up but no sound.....

Comment

She went overboard but...

Telemarketers are pond scum. ESPECIALLY ones that don't abide by the DNCL.

Comment

Quoth FeazTheMovieJedi
                        She went overboard but...

Total agreement here. I LOATHE being telemarketed. If you WANT my business, do NOT use the telephone *I* am paying for to interrupt my *chosen* activities (which may well include sleeping. Twice, I've had jobs that involved graveyard shift) to try to scam me. If by some freak of chance I *want* your product, trust me, I'm intelligent enough to be able to find it for myself. I don't scream at telemarketers (well, except for the ding-dong who called back after being told to put my number on their DNC list), but do hang up on them with no qualms whatsoever (after the sentence "put this number on your do-not-call list", of course). All three phones in our household (one landline, his&hers cell phones) are registered on the DNC, but this doesn't stop a lot of them (at least twice, I've gotten calls that violated applicable Federal law two or three ways. In one call). Telemarketing is IMO unethical.

I get hostile about junk e-mail, too, since I'm paying the freight for someone to advertise a scam to me, but postal junk mail doesn't bother me. The seller is paying their own advertising costs rather than leeching my resources and mail can be set aside to deal with at my convenience. A ringing phone that has just awakened me, interrupted an affectionate moment with my husband, etc., cannot be ignored or deferred so easily.

Then there's those auto-dialers that generate "ghost calls" (calls where you answer and no one's there). I've known people, such as domestic violence survivors, who find this outright terrifying.
                        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I know people who get upset by Telemarketing calls, but I tell them, Just Hang Up the Phone!

My mother could not hang up an anyone, she would stand there and wait for them to finish and hang up. A couple times my dad had to take the phone from her and hang it up for her.
                          "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

...oh...my...God...

I think that guy should be in line for sainthood after having to put up with that.
                            "Now, don't feel bad. It's not you, it's me. I don't like you." - Aeryn, Farscape

Suddenly you realize...you're not alone in the Universe - farchild628

Comment

Quoth FeazTheMovieJedi

Yes, I was pond scum....

Comment

Working...
                              X