This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have telekenesis

Had a woman today who came to my line with 2 sets of Coca Cola products that were 5 for $4. She had to make seperate orders for them because they were limit 1. She set the second set behind her until it was time to ring the next up. When it came time to do the second set, she keeps the bottles behind her and just stands there for a minute before asking "So how much is it?" I tell her that I still need to ring them up, and she responds "Oh, I thought you already did." ...

How could I have rung them up without actually touching them and scanning them?!?

I go myself and grab the bottles behind her, scan them, and finish the order. I actually said but I don't think she heard me "Sorry my telekenetic powers aren't working today."

You don't have telekinesis? It's awesome. I'm totally getting it next time I level up!
    Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

It's probably a good thing for some customers (or the public in general, some days) that I'm not armed with telekinetic powers, although it would be highly entertaining for me.

The closest I get is when I decide to break out my copy of Destroy all Humans for the Wii. It's a highly therapeutic game after a day of dealing with sucktomers.
      The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Working...
      X