This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, how may I help you today?

Greetings! A friend of mine told me about this forum, after a few deep and intense discussions about the misery that is life in the service industry. I lurked here for a few days, read a few stories, and realized..

This would be my new home..

Its nice to see other folks who have suffered at the hands of angry, petty, ridiculous customers, who have toiled to solve their problems, with nary a thank you..

Nowadays.. I am actually a supervisor at a major cable company, in their call center.
    The leadership felt that my abilty to grovel at the feet of our customers was so excellent, that I deserved a promotion.

Now I get to tell other folks who listen to their problems, how we need to emphathize, and understand our customers, that if we make them our friends they will want to do business with us..

Yes I have drank the Kool Aid, but so long as the kool aid keeps paying me.. Ill keep guzzling..

Anyhow.. nice to see a forum for lost souls such as ourselves and I cant wait to share a few stories!

to . If you need a drink the bar's that way. If you see cookies grab some! Call centres provide us with some of our most interesting stories, so I'm looking forward to see what you've got for us.

Comment

Belated ... sorry, I've been napping.

Hope you're finding your way around here.
      Make a list of important things to do today.
      At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
      Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Working...
      X