Go Back   Customers Suck! > Site News > Site News

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Lantean Moderator

Giving this one another bump.

RIP Plaidman.

Old 10-09-2014, 08:55 PM
Cartridge in the Window

Alternatively, you can also use the Attachments icon (see image below) to upload a (not-too-huge) image to the server from either your computer or from a URL; limits for each filetype will be shown once you click the button. It will come out in a special box like the one below, and is also clickable. Doing this with multiple images at once will even automatically create a handy-dandy gallery for you.

Note that the image gallery will not appear until you actually Preview or Post. Once the image name shows up under "Current Attachments," it's ready, and you can close the Manage Attachments window (image 3).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	attach images.png
Views:	122
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	4151   Click image for larger version

Name:	post-it note link - Copy.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	4153   Click image for larger version

Name:	attach images multiple.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	4154  

"Don't weep for the stupid; you'll be crying all day!" - Fr. Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged
"Deslagrate muri tempi et intervalia!" ("Burn down the walls of time and space!") - Phoenix Gate incantation, "Gargoyles"
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you any further." – anon
"The moment you trust a demon, they will stab you in the back. Of course, I'm no hypocrite. Anyone who trusts me will get knifed as well." – Klokinator, "The Cryopod to Hell"

Last edited by EricKei; 10-09-2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: details, details

Old 01-18-2015, 02:53 AM
Lantean Moderator

We've been getting quite a few reports lately about people posting large images without using the WIMG tag. Please use it, as it keeps the threads looking nice.

RIP Plaidman.
Closed Thread