This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiri the protector, Part ][

Last night I was working on my computer when I hear some thumping at my door (not like a knock but like someone bumping against it). Since this means someone is at my door I take a quick look out though the peep hole and I don't see anything. A few minutes later I hear more bumping, peeks don't let me see anything.

I decided I had enough, I let Zorro out into the back patio (he's a great alarm dog) and I leash up Kiri (Kiri in one hand, pepper spray ready in the other) and I walk around to the front.

I see some movement in the bushes in the unit next to mine and Kiri alerts on it. I give a shout "Whoever is in there either get out of I'll spray the bushes with pepper spray". Some movement but nothing. I let Kiri closer as she's growling ans barking and I give another shout, "Whoever is in there either get (insert some choice adjectives) out or I'll release my dog".

The culprit (and an accomplice or two) busts out of the bushes and starts to run across the community and disappears into the night. Kiri tried to catch the orange tabby (and other cats) but I was able to hold her back.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"
Working...
X