This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three for the price of one

I flipped my light off to go help another cashier with something, and after I walked away, an old lady started unloading her cart at that register. She eventually got a clue, as did the lady who walked up behind her (two of them now?) and went somewhere else. I jumped back on and she came to me again. At least now the light was on. So we went through the transaction and she proceeded to swipe her card upside-down, repeatedly. I had to tell her 3 times the strip was in the air, not in the reader. You could hear the raised numbers bumping along. We finally got through and then she left all her bags behind. Wow, people just aren't thinking today.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Quoth Food Lady View Post
    Wow, people just aren't thinking today.
    Oh geez, girl, hdu accuse people around here of thinking.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Sometimes you need a clue by four for people. Even then, some of them just can not understand simple instructions. Of course there are those who think they are funny also, but that is another story I will have to post one day.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Eh. sometimes crit-fails roll into one another. I've had days like that. Thankfully not weeks... but it was close!
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
        X