This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gnew that gnome was up to gno good!

I'm not sure where this topic actually fits. I don't know if the blame is with the SC or with Travelocity.

I answer the phone.

Travelocity Agent: I have a guest who has a question regarding your pet policy. He has 2 dalmations and a small dog.
    Me: We allow up to 2 dogs per room and they have to be under 40 pounds. It sounds like this situation will not work.
    TA: Can you make an exception for this guest?
    Me: I'm not in authority to do that.

TA accepts this and moves on. Or so I think. I then notice I have a new reservation. I also see in the notes that there's a request to accomodate 3 dogs. Somebody went over my head and I am pissed.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Can you deny the reservation?
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Doesn't sound like anyone went over your head, which implies asking a higher authority. Sounds like they just pushed it through anyway.

Can you deny the request and make Travelocity tell the customer the bad news?
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
        Can you deny the reservation?
        I wasn't sure if I could or not. The guest hasn't arrived yet, so I called supervisor what I should do. She told me to charge them $20 for the pet fee for the big dogs instead of the usual $15 and that if the guest has any problems that my supervisor will be available on Wednesday to discuss it.

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
        Can you deny the request and make Travelocity tell the customer the bad news?
        I did this over the phone in my story when the Travelocity agent asked me if I could. Despite me saying no, they booked anyway.
        Last edited by Mr Hero; 11-09-2010, 01:42 AM.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

hell, it should be $20 per dog and additional fees if the dogs do any damage or the owner treats it like a waste disposal can.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I know what to get you for Christmas,

How to survive a Garden Gnome Attack
            "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Working...
            X