This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Idea I Probably Won't Get Paid For

Just kicking this idea around. Be honest.

If you could record the heartbeat of your child at the first ultrasound, would you use it as a ringtone?

I wouldn't... But only bc it'd be difficult to hear. And believe me.. I barely hear it when it's a shrill one much less a low, fast beat. I imagine it'd almost sound like a distant background humming.

BUT! Someone somewhere is always willing to pay for something. Lol

Comment

My ringtone is Brass In Pocket by the Pretenders. You would think that would be pretty easy to hear, but it's not.

So I imagine such a soft little sound as a fetus' heartbeat would result in a lot of missed calls. At least for me.

Comment

It would be cool, though...I could imagine people mixing it into music and using it that way.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

It could be amplified, the sound would have to be cleaned of intestinal sounds and the mother's heartbeat anyway, you could easily change the sound so that it would be easier to hear at the same time.
          I'm sure lots of proud parents and grandparents would want it.

Comment

Oh, I would totally want to own a recording of it. It would just not work for a ringtone for me personally.

Comment

Working...
            X