This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad, but sweet

I have a customer that for the last year or so, I've been ordering in some lactated ringers for his sick dog. I tried to make sure I had it in stock before he needed it (didn't always happen, but hey, I tried).

Anyways, he came in the other night as a special trip to let me know he wasn't going to need any more, because his dog had passed away, but he wanted to let me know that he really appreciated the effort I made to make at least part of the care of his dog easy.

Awwww...I felt bad for him, it's no fun when a dog or a cat or a horse goes to heaven, but I was happy that I helped him out a little.

That's so true. It's always so wrenching to lose a pet, but I'm sure that your going the extra mile to help him out made caring for his dog a little bit easier. And for him to thank you for it, that's just plain classy.
    "Being crazy was the only thing that kept me from going insane."
    - Raven

Comment

That's really awesome of him to do that, and awesome of you to go the extra mile to make his life easier. Seriously. Not many people are that aware, or courteous.
      "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Working...
      X