This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Hawaiian Shirt

Long story short: My sister is having a Hawaiian-themed wedding, and wants people to wear hawaiian shirts to the ceremony.

I've found some places that have the traditional floral/bird patterns, but since I have time to look, I thought I'd ask if fellow CS-ers could point me to someplace that might sell some with a bit of a "geek" feel. I'm looking for videogame, computer, or maybe science-related prints that might work.

So, anyone know of any good sites to check?
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

How far away is the wedding? I've seen those at the Wally World in the summer.

Comment

I've bought all my Hawaiian shirts at various Van Heusen outlet stores. Mostly in Pleasant Prarie in Kenosha, Chicago Premium in Aurora and Lighthouse Place in Michigan City. One tip for outlet shopping: Sign up for their VIP Club you get more and even better deals that way.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I really like Daddy O's, and get stuff for my husband and Brother In Laws all the time from here.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but you usually find stuff with an "atomic" theme on them. Which I guess might work for a science theme.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, all!

Having done a bit more research over the weekend, I'll probably just go with a subdued traditional pattern from one of the island manufacturers. The Tiki commandos will it.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
          X