This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so done with Christmas

Literally. Tonight was my last shift before Christmas.

And it was a little bit of everything. LP chasing after some shoplifters (shoplifting is bad, mmkay, but doing it this time of year is extra bad in the karma department), a lost child (which I found ), somebody fainting in the checkout line (if anybody asks why, I'm saying it's because of our high prices and just try to prove otherwise), some kids zipping around the back of the store on plasma cars ( I saw one girl on one of those cars driving up to one of our portable skateboard ramps she must've put down on the floor. I wish I could've seen what happened next), and just general insanity from a tidal wave of last-minute shoppers.

Tomorrow morning will be just as horrifically busy. I'll be thinking all about my poor comrades from my warm, comfy bed. Yeah right. I'm such a terrible liar.

It seems to me that just yesterday, I was drowning in a sea of freight, trying to figure out where to put anything, building displays for Black Friday and greeting the incoming sea of humanity. And now it's all done. Nothing to look forward to except slow days, vacation time, and hopefully getting things in the backroom all in order.

You know what, screw it. The melancholy can wait. Enjoy some music with me:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

And now some more. What a festive season!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

I LOVE Eric Idle!

Merry..er...Have a nice vacation, Irv!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
    X