This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's going to be one of those days

I get in to find an email from a customer asking why we hadn't shipped his part yet. He bought it at 1am and sent the email at 6am. I very politely explained why and that I would be shipping it off within the next hour or so (we're really small). I can't wait for the response.

This was followed closely by getting a return from a customer. The return was fine, I'm just boggled by the method: it was sent from California to Florida FedEx Express (as in one-day delivery). It's a $20 part. He paid more for the shipping than the part itself. O_o

*goes back to work*
    "You are beginning to damage my calm."

He must be related to Gravekeeper's customers. The ones that pay $40 COD for a single $20 hat

Comment

I've had those customers too; they want $30 next day air on a cheap thing. What killed me was this was for a refund! He didn't even come close to getting his money back!

Comment

Oh, yes, the customers that want us to bend space and time to ship to them.

We had one lovely individual who bought an item at 11pm Friday night, local time. He sent no less than 17 messages over the weekend asking for information before suffering a complete meltdown sometime late Sunday night.

It was over before even our east coast branch was in the office on Monday.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I had a lady call and ask if we could express something on XMas eve. Fail!

Comment

We've had people pay $15 for an ad to sell a $20 item. Unless they're asking five times its value, I don't get why anyone would do that.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

"This space for rent"
              Appropriate signature is appropriate.

Comment

it was the 'principle' of the thing; it wasn't what i wanted, so i'm returning it, so there!

look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
                X