This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Hornet!

aaah! Yeah, it's a blast from the past, before my time-- but hey! I actually knew about it before Hollywood was making a fuss about remaking superhero stuff.
    The movie: is hilarious, and awesome-- and even a little bit touching! I saw it in 2-d, but seems like it'd be kick-ass in 3-d.
    Anyone else saw it yet?
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

I want to see it sooo badly!

They had me hooked at this commercial. Preview
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

I saw it last night. It was quite good but not really like the old show. I'm not usually a Seth Rogan fan but he and Jay Chou (Kato) were cracking me up!

Squeaks, you and I must think alike because I didn't have much intention to see it until that commercial either! Kato singing was HILARIOUS!
      Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Working...
      X