This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just cant stand it anymore... or I need to stop watching cops

So I'm watching cops again sat evening. So this idiot is leading the cops on a high speed chase in a stolen car. So he comes to a red light where about 4 cars are sitting and he tries to go through them, crushing the back of one of the cars. So they arrest the dumbass. The car he crushes has a ( I believe) a preggers woman , a husband, and a 4 year old and a 2-3 year old. Anyways they were all okay. The guy come to find out is a methhead and has been up for 8 days and reason for stealing the car? He says it was sitting in the same spot for 4 days. And I guess he violate parole and is supposed to going back to jail, and he has key scraps(or some nonsense like that) in his pocket. He says thats how he makes his money. I swear I REALLY need to quit watching cops, I just cant stand it anymore. I cant say what I would do with people like this, this thread would go straight to fratching.

I'm surprised and pleased that they were all alright!
    In my area, meth is a big thing, along with pot (go figure )... that shit messes you up so fast... it's frightening!
    Up for 8 days?? Sounds like a military experiment or something!
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

When I was a kid, our neighbour across the road was on meth and awake for 11 days straight, just because he wanted to break double-digits. That, and his mates basically dared him to. Some friends

He called my dad at 10 pm on the 11th night, asking if there were cops sitting out the front. It took Dad about 5 minutes to convince him that the police weren't even in our street. He then wanted to come over to visit to show Dad something and Dad talked him into meeting him out the front on the footpath, near our garage.
      Highlight for the rest of the story, it's very gross:
      Neighbour came over, said hello in a slurred tone then said, "Hey, check this out!" and poked out his tongue. It looked like it had been shredded, there was skin hanging off it everywhere and it was bleeding a bit. Dad was shocked and offered to call an ambulance. Neighbour freaked out a bit, Dad calmed him down again then offered to drive him to the hospital. Cue next freak out and an annoyed Dad, calming him down once more. Dad was tired, he had to start work at 5am the next morning and it was after 11pm by this time. So he lost his temper and said "Well just rip some of the skin off and gargle some mothwash, that should clean it up a bit. Call me if you want to go the hospital." So our neighbour stuck his tongue out, pulled all the skin off in one go and said, with blood running out of his mouth, "Thanks mate, that feels much better!" and wandered off home.
      Dad got to clean up the mess left on the driveway (Used gloves, tongs, two bags and a hose), and the neighbour survived with no memory of his actions.

That neighbour has since married and reproduced. I feel sorry for his family, even though he's cleaned up a bit, he's still pretty bad. Seeing him and others in that town is why I don't take drink often or take drugs.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Quoth Mishi View Post
        Highlight for the rest of the story, it's very gross:
        Reads story...

Comment

I always wonder what these people are thinking when the chase is over and they just sit in their car with the doors locked.

Duh, the police will walk up and say "oh darn, the doors are locked. We might as well call the whole thing off".
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
            I always wonder what these people are thinking when the chase is over and they just sit in their car with the doors locked.

Duh, the police will walk up and say "oh darn, the doors are locked. We might as well call the whole thing off".
            Probably.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

The policemen have to go home sometime, you know. They are just waiting for them to go off work.

Comment

Working...
              X