This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Long Sleeved!

For some unknowing reason, I think the Bullseye does it to me to get back at me for going back to part time, every Sunday I'm am lucky enough to work the fitting room. I really don't mind it since Sunday nights are slow, not much back at the fitting room, and it allows me to be in my own little world away from annoying co-workers, but I HATE answering the phone. You get 1 of three callers:

1. The long winded, tells you everything of their life, and takes a good 5 mins to tell you they just need a certain department,
    2. Idiots who make you want to
    3. the "give me _____ department"

This phone call took the cake as far as Idiot phone calls in a LONG time.

Me:
    IG: Idiot Girl

Me: Good Evening, <opening dialog>
    IG: Hi, I'm looking for a shirt.
    Me: Ok, I can help you with that. What are you looking for?
    IG: A Shirt.
    Me: Ok, I can help you with that. Can you tell me more about this shirt?
    IG: Yeah I'm not sure what brand it is, it's a brand that only the Bullseye carries.
    Me: Ma'am, All brands that the Bullseyes carries are only available at the Bullseye. Can you describe the shirt to me?
    IG: Well It's not like (Jr Clothing brand)...
    Me: Ok... (Starts naming off all brands we carry)
    IG: No! It's none of those! It's a brand you only carry!
    Me: Can you describe it for me?
    IG: *sighs with an attitude* It's Long sleeved!
    Me: Ma'am, it's the middle of winter, all we have are long sleeve shirts, I need more of a description...
    IG: IT'S LONG SLEEVED!
    Me: Ma'am you don't need to raise your voice at me. We have thousands of different long sleeve shirts. You need to be more descriptive so I can figure out what you are looking for.
    IG: NEVER MIND! Worthless B*tch *click*
    Me:

I've gotten some doozie of calls in the past but man, that was a new one. Normally I just get stuck talking to an old lady about wallets for 30mins or some pervert who wants to talk about condoms and crotchless panties. This was... well interesting. Now that I opened up my availability, I get to do it MORE! YAY for hour cuts at the bank I hate the Bullseye...

"I don't remember the title or author or genre, but it had a blue cover!"

*run away ducking*

What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post

*run away ducking*

Too slow!
      Your ass is on fire.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

"It’s blue and blue on de ting!"
        You would think that, when this shirt mean so much to her, she could think of some sort of description

Comment

"...she could think..."
          therein lies the problem: she can't.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Congratulations. Sounds like you got one of Gravekeeper's callers.

(Are there Bullseye stores in Nunavut?)
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post

Or one of mine, considering I normally have to pry to get even a color out of someone for paint or a marker.
              Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post

Naaah, Gravekeeper's having none of it (sorry, I just couldn't help myself)

Comment

Good god. Color? Fabric? Button-down or pullover? Dress or casual? Men's or women's, for that matter...What a moron. "You can't read my mind! What's wrong with you?"
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post

I doubt it. GK seems to be the only clothes supplier.
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
                      Or one of mine, considering I normally have to pry to get even a color out of someone for paint or a marker.
                      I had a woman who wanted me to ...match the exact color of scrapbooking paper she wanted, over the phone. But, of course she didn't have ANYthing useful, like a name, or a upc. so, I told her that we had lots of scrapbooking paper that was that color.

And she came down, and they came searching for me "you said you had this color! I don't see this color!" I didn't kill her with my mind, or anything. Though, I tried.

OP: How dare you not be able to figure out the shirt from all those helpful things... that they sell it at the bullseye...and that it has sleeves, apparently. I mean, gah!
                      you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                        I doubt it. GK seems to be the only clothes supplier.
                        I'll bet she calls Gravekeeper next. Either for a shirt with ruffles, or because she's changed her mind and wants . . . <whispered>pants.
                        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

"I'm here to pick up my medicine. I'll have three ready but I only want one today."

"And which one are you picking up today?"

"I dunno, it's a yellow pill."

"What is it for?"

"I dunno, I just take 'em."

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post

*run away ducking*

Overheard in a Borders Bookstore.

"Yeah, I'm looking for this book by this guy who's dead now talking about his thoughts on stuff. Can you help me find it?"

I lost it and started laughing my ass off. Got some really nasty looks from the guy looking for the book.
                            I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth Really View Post
                              Me: Ok, I can help you with that. What are you looking for?
                              IG: A Shirt.
                              Gravekeeper? Is it you?
                              pants
                              FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

Working...
                              X