This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should be interesting

I guess today we have the president of our company coming in to give us paper machien guys a gift, plus free breakfast im pretty excited. Everyone is saying its going to be stock in the company (usually its a nice jacket or something from what i understand but this is said to be "bigger than ever and somethign not recieved before")

Whcih is cool cause ive only been there just less than a month and i get the reward as well lol.

Not sure when ill have time to see the dude though since were continuous operation (4 shifts keeping the machine going 24/7 no scheduled breaks) the harder i work, the more break time i can get, which is cool, i just usually keep a pace where im working all day steadily, that way the day flies by, and i can stop for 5 or 10 mins to read a magazine and eat some grub.

Actually my new employee reviews are all "Awesome work, except i would like to see him take more breaks" first time ive seen that.

You have to follow up on this. We're dying to know. And pictures if it's not stock would be great.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Lol it was, they gave everyone employed in 2010 $200 worth of shares in the company. Unfortunately i missed the daqte by 25 days lol!

I also missed the speech because my job is very time sensative and i used the crew being gone as an opportunity to catch up on some forklift work without anyone walking around haha.

Little anti climactical wasnt it?

Comment

Working...
      X