X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked Out And Out Of Luck!

Reading this: http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...546#post865546

Reminded me of a FUBAR situation that we had at my old hotel when I was Security.

A family had rented 2-ajoining rooms. About midnight, the father comes down to the desk to say he's been locked-out of one of the rooms. The room with all the luggage. The room HE was going to sleep in. It seems his 3-little darling girls were playing, engaged the safety bolt on his room, and went through the ajoining door into their room, locking THAT door behind them. Which could only be opened from the other side.

They also knew that Daddy was upset with them, so they'd engaged the safety bolt on their room too, locking him out!

He was pissed with them, not the hotel, and Maintenance ended-up cutting the lock off his door. He marched right through into his girls' room, herded them out to us, and made them all apologize for the trouble they'd caused. I also heard him laying down some more punishments as we left.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Wow, actual parenting? Rare sighting. *makes note in journal..then faints*
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Hah, I did that to my mom once when I was a toddler. We were traveling across country. She dropped me off in the room, and ran the whole 10 feet to the car to get the last couple items. She was gone for like 10 seconds, and I'd managed to reach up and turn the deadbolt and lock her out. They had to get the override key to open the door. They apparently found me hiding under the bathroom sink when they got the door open again.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
      X