This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer joke .... actually funny?

At Tim's we generally gave away free timbits for dogs - not sure if that's still the case. Some would ask, other times we'd offer. Always fun to have pets around *G*

On this day, a truck so big came through that it set off the bell twice.

Order is taken care of just fine, I ask them if they need anything else. The guy smiles and says "how about some carrots for the big guy in back?" Seeing no dog, I frown and start to say we actually do have some, but he just waves it off and drives away.

Curious, I peer out the window and find myself staring at the rapidly retreating behind of a horse. I was about it for the rest of the day.
    "Being crazy was the only thing that kept me from going insane."
    - Raven

We are to assume, then, that it was an actual horse in a trailer, and that "behind of a horse" is not a description of the customer?
    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth HYHYBT View Post
      We are to assume, then, that it was an actual horse in a trailer, and that "behind of a horse" is not a description of the customer?
      Yup, this was the actual four legged variety of customer. Really cute from what I saw, a pretty ginger colour. Reminded me of a horse I used to ride a lot, actually.
      "Being crazy was the only thing that kept me from going insane."
      - Raven

Comment

Working...
      X