This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The locked out Hooters waitress

Let me preface this little ditty by saying that I'm not the best looking guy in the world. I'm tall but overweight by 80+ pounds and I'm kinda hairy. Not the most appealing guy, but hey, my wife seemed to like me for the most part.

Setting the scene...

Time: 2:30AM
    Temp: 80°
    Humidity: 95%+

LOV = Lock-out Victim (blonde 21-ish 110lb Hooters waitress)
    ME = Hairy me. (43 y/o 280lb, hairy tow truck driver)

LOV....Oh Thank God! I'm so glad to see you!
    ME....Thanks. You too!
    LOV....I locked them in there when I got to work and I really need to get home. The cops tried for a half hour but they had to leave.
    ME....These (Chevy S10 Blazer) can be a pain sometimes but I'll do my best.

LOV signed the damage waiver and I fiddled with the lock for maybe 5 minutes.

LOV....(impatient) I'll do ANYTHING if you get it open!
    ME....(perv that I am) Anything?
    LOV....(looks me over with a completely underwhelmed expression on her face) Yes, anything.

Not ten seconds later I got the tool on the proper linkage rod and opened the door. I reach in, grab her keys from the ignition and hand them to her.

LOV....(Heavy sigh followed by a scared smile) Thank you.
    ME....Your very welcome. Have a nice night. (as I walk toward the truck)
    LOV....Wait! Ummm...
    ME....Yes?
    LOV....Don't you...?
    ME....Yes Ma'am? (as I got into the truck)
    LOV...Aren't you...?
    ME....No Ma'am.

LOV walks over to the truck, opens the door, leans in, kisses me on the cheek, puts a $20 in my hand, says thanks and calls me by my name (which never happens even though it's printed on my shirt).

As I was returning to the garage after a subsequent call, the AAA dispatcher calls me on the radio and asks me to call her on the phone when I got 10-19. (back to base) As it turns out, LOV called them to tell them exactly what happened including her offer and told them how professional I had been when I didn't have to be, all things considering.

She was the nicest customer I had in the little over 2 years I ran calls for AAA.
    Last edited by bigjimaz; 01-31-2007, 01:08 PM.
    This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

wow... the fact that she was actually WILLING to.... poor girl. Imagine how many guys must have taken advantage of her before you came along? I think you deserve a kiss on the cheek too.
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

You do deserve a kiss on the cheek, and that girl deserves a swift kick in the butt. Daddy dearest was concerned enough to pay for AAA but not enough to stress the value of self respect. Maybe daddy needs a kick in the pants, too.

Comment

Quoth DigitalEyes View Post
        You do deserve a kiss on the cheek, and that girl deserves a swift kick in the butt. Daddy dearest was concerned enough to pay for AAA but not enough to stress the value of self respect. Maybe daddy needs a kick in the pants, too.
        I disagree. There was nothing *wrong* in what the girl was doing. She's probably been taught that to get anywhere, she has to put out... and that's more a sad reflection of how some parts of society treat lower-income, attractive women than a reflection of her morals (she didn't appear to be pleased or blasé about the whole thing). Desperation makes people do some things that those of us observing from the sidelines might consider immoral or unnecessary. Judgment, if you don't know the person's personal circumstances, can be pretty harsh.
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

tollbaby, I wasn't questioning her morals. I was questioning the type of environment in which she was reared and how it was possible that no one ever instilled the concept of self-worth. AAA is paid for in advance as a service. Roadside assistance is free. What was she bartering for? Beside that, do you have any idea how much Hooters girls earn in tips alone and how little of that tip money they report to the IRS? Hooters doesn't hire just anyone. The girl has to be pretty impressive. I just think it's sad for any woman to think they have to sell out because nothing could be further from the truth.

Comment

Working...
          X