This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Hi everyone! I've been a reader of this site for about a year now, & finally decided to stop just lurking & actually join in.

I've worked for the past 5 years at an awesome privately-owned hobby store in lower NY. We buy, fix and or run events with EVERYTHING we sell. This includes; D&D, Star Wars & Star Trek toys, ANY videogame system/game ever made, Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, Yugioh, LARPing equipment (during the summer) sports mem/cards, miniatures, comic books, boardgames, cardgames...and lots of really yummy novelty candy. If all goes as planned, we'll even have a slot car track and model trains next year. Basically, if it's gaming, we got it!

Essentially, our demographic is 95% male, all between the ages of 9-80. Obviously, dealing with this environment ensures that the majority of these customers are there to have fun, and have a smaller amount of SPI (suck per square inch) than most people.

However, as we all know, this site wouldn't exist if that was true of everyone.
    I'm looking forward to letting everyone know about the special customers that can crop up even in a store like this...
Working...
X