Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Ninja Quilter

Sam's wolfy ears perked up. She started trotting towards the portal, then thinking better of it, reverted back to human form before she reached it.

http://quiltingmoonkin.blogspot.com/

PM me to ask about quilts.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Has had too many jobs

As Sam steps through the portal, she feels powerful magic surround her, envelop her. It lifts her up into the air, she feels her old self sort of melt away, and then be reformed. As she comes out to the other side, her clothing has changed. She is wearing the hide of a bear, a helm shaped like a wolf, and carrying a quarterstaff. She feels a presence in her mind, something familiar and comforting. Standing next to her is a powerful looking dire wolf, and the presence in her mind is coming from it.

Wolfe seems to have gone through a very similar process, including what he is wearing. On his shoulder, however, is a hawk. Amy however....

Standing about 6'6", clad in what appears almost golden plate armor from the neck down. On the front of her plate is an Arrow pointing up. In one hand is a rather large mace with a faint blue hue aura around it. In the other is a shield with a white fist emblazoned on it.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Ninja Quilter

Sam blinks and looks down at the wolf. "Okay?"

Old 08-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Has had too many jobs

She receives a comforting thought, but not words. Just sort of a 'it's ok' type thing. It comes over and rubs its head against her hand comfortingly.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Ninja Quilter

She absently pets the wolf, then realizes that she's wearing fur instead of a t-shirt and jeans. Blushing a bit, she realizes that she's actually in pretty good shape and wonders what exactly was in that portal.

Then she also wonders what Wolfe thinks.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:52 PM
Has had too many jobs

At first he seems to be more worried about how he has changed, then he looks at Sam. With a wolfish smile he says "This world agrees with you. Though the pointed ears is new."

Old 08-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Ninja Quilter

She reaches up. "Okay that is weird. I'm like a naked wolf, yeah..." She looks towards Amy. "So this is home, huh? Seems like a nice place."

Old 08-04-2011, 11:43 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

Sarlon steps through the portal as well following close behind amy.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:09 AM
Has had too many jobs

Sarlon experiences the same thing as Sam, and comes out the other side of the portal wearing a violet robe, holding a long staff with a violet colored gem at it's head. Her height is closer to about 6' now, her skin slightly greyish, and she has pointed ears. A tiara with another (but smaller) purple gem adorns her head.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:58 AM
Magical Talking Ponies

Charles nods. "Very good to know." And heads out to review the maps again before starting on the job.