This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Customer Complaint

Yesterday, a customer stood in front of the registers complaining about how she was given a sticker to pay for the bakery cookies while they were getting prepared. She even mentioned that she was pressed for time and that there was hardly anything in the store. One of the employees told her about the store getting remodeled and she mentioned that wasn't coming back to the store even after it was remodeled. She also complained about how unfriendly and unhelpful the bakery employee was and she ended up getting a gift card.
    Last edited by purplecat41877; 09-04-2011, 04:21 AM.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

If she's never coming back, why did she accept the gift card?

Seriously, whenever SCs "threaten" to never come back, that should give everyone carte blanche to tell them exactly what they're thinking. I mean, they're never coming back anyway, so no loss of business there :-D

Comment

I notice that even while pressed for time, she not only had time to complain loud and bitterly, but had time to wait for a gift card.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
      X