When should I call?
All right, so Canada Post is currently on strike. That means that for the past two weeks my household hasn't received any mail. Now I mentioned on June 7th, that my readmission application for my university had appeared in my mailbox, undelivered, thanks to me being off in my postage by seven cents. So I was forced to hand deliver my application, after a few e-mails explaining to the registrar what happened.
I still haven't heard back from the school. Which makes sense, I only dropped the letter off a little over two weeks ago. They need time to make their decision. Plus, a very respected lecturer for the university passed away last week so I'm sure the school is swamped thanks to dealing with that.
However, I really need to know my status. I have tentative plans for October that need to be cancelled should I be returning to school in September. I'm not overly concerned about that, but the people involved are quite worried. They have been bugging me since the end of May to tell them what the verdict is, and I just don't know. Moreover, should I get accepted I need to make housing plans, which I can't make until I know for sure I'm returning to the city.
So, when should I call the school? Should I wait a few more weeks? Should I call tomorrow, or next week? Should I just call and ask how long it will take them to make a decision? Should I just sit back and wait, and hope the strike ends by the time they choose to e-mail my letter of acceptance/rejection? I really am not sure what to do. So please give me some advice on this.
Thanks in advance.
Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.
Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.