This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So..

The other night I was a bit peckish and I wished to dine on some seasoned minced beef and shredded milk curd served in a flat flour shell. So I went to my local Taco Hell to persue said delicacies.

Now for some reason the Taco Hells around here routinely run out of sodas,usually the one I plan on ordering, I'm never too fussed about it. I pull up behind a few cars in the drive thru, I could hear the cashier on the speaker and once I got close enough, I could hear the orders of the 2 people in front of me.

SC: Sucky Customer
    C: Cashier

SC: I want a number 7 with a Mountain Dew
    C: We are out of Mountain Dew
    SC: Well God-Fucking-Dammit! Ya'll are always out of something! Well what do you have to drink?
    C: *gives drink list*
    SC: Well give me a fucking Pepsi then since you are out of Mountain Dew

Ooo-kay, there was no call for that kind of language. I don't know if the person behind her heard that they were out of Mountain Dew.

SC2: I want a number 2
    C: What to drink?
    SC2: Mountain Dew
    C: Were are out of Mountain Dew
    SC2: You're out? But I waaaaaaaannntt some! How can you be out? That's just plain ridiculous! It's the most popular beverage there is! i reeeealllyy want some!
    C: We have *gives drink list*
    SC2: are you sure you don't have and Mountain Dew? I reeealllyy want some!
    C: Yes we are out
    SC2: *whines some more incoherantly*

After a few minutes of here whining I leaned out the window and shouted "Hey, are you going to whine all night or what? There are other people in the world besides you now chose your bloody drink and get going already!" she quickly order a Dr Pepper and pulled up. If I had to see 2 SC's while being a customer I really hate to see the ammount they get in one shift.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

The old lady who wanted Dr. Pepper so badly in Kisa's Taco Hell should go to this one!

Seriously though, if you want Mountain Dew so bad go to a grocery store and buy a bottle.

Comment

To be fair, Taco Bell does have exclusive distribution rights for the Mt. Dew Baja Blast flavor, which I love. I can understand the frustration if that's what they were after; you CAN'T buy it anywhere but a Taco Bell.

Comment

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
        SC2: You're out? But I waaaaaaaannntt some! How can you be out? That's just plain ridiculous! It's the most popular beverage there is! i reeeealllyy want some!
        I think the SC just answered his/her own question.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Barracuda View Post
          To be fair, Taco Bell does have exclusive distribution rights for the Mt. Dew Baja Blast flavor, which I love. I can understand the frustration if that's what they were after; you CAN'T buy it anywhere but a Taco Bell.
          True, and I love it also, but the OP only said Mountain Dew so I assumed it was just the standard Mountain Dew (which is good but not worth going into an uproar if it's out) being mentioned.

Comment

Quoth jjc927 View Post
            The old lady who wanted Dr. Pepper so badly in Kisa's Taco Hell should go to this one!
            That's what I was going to say!
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that this is the Taco Hell by work. They're always out of stuff - I think this is more of poor planning on the owner than it is popularity; this location just sucks in terms of service.
              Random conversation:
              Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
              DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
              X