This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Read Small Print

So this guy comes up to Noob's register. Noob was a manager at a Taco Bell. She's not DUMB. Thank the lord this is not her first job and she's not absolutely naive about everything. She hates people just as much as I do but she's trying to make a good impression for the Chief. She's a little quiet too and she looks like she could whip out an attitude (I hope she does one of these days.) This guy has a 12oz bag of popcorn and a 10oz bag of chips.

He starts bitching when they don't come up as 2 for 5. Noob turns around and asks me why. I say "Because the sale is on the BIG bags, the 12oz."

Imagine his voice as EW as possible.

SC: NO! It's the 10oz too!
    Me: ...er...
    SC: It says back there, for Christ's sake, it says it in the small print.
    Me: ...*walks back into the aisle*

As I'm in the aisle looking at the signs he's saying to himself (or rather to Noob) things like, "For Christ's sake, it's not that hard to find, to your left, down...DOWN." When I turn around and say I don't see anything saying 10oz he does that look that's like, "I knew you were a retard," and then he stomps over and points at some small print and says in that voice like I'm 5 years old:

SC: What does THAT say?
    Me: 2.99 for each single bag. *points at the giant letters right above it* TWELVE OUNCE.
    SC: ..........oh.

Wow. It could slap them in the face and they still wouldn't see it.

Comment

Quoth bbaaww13 View Post
      Wow. It could slap them in the face and they still wouldn't see it.
      Could make a fortune with that idea. :-)

Maybe signs could be posted:

"We reserve the right to bitch-slap
      customers who fail to correctly read our signs!"

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I propose an amendment to your post title.

"Cant read"

The size of the print is irrelevant. Lol.

*claps* I can picture the "TWELVE OUNCE". although I may be giving you a massive shit eating grin in my imagination. Lol.
        "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
        Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

"For Christ's sake, it's not that hard to find, to your left, down...DOWN."
          funny how he talks down to you as if YOU'RE the one who's stupid... and it turns out HE was the one who couldn't read it correctly.

Comment

Quoth Gaki View Post
            SC: What does THAT say?
            Me: 2.99 for each single bag. *points at the giant letters right above it* TWELVE OUNCE.
            You said this in your most deadpan "You're a total idiot" voice, didn't you.
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
              One would hope so. That and add in a healthy dose of "total disgust and loathing" and a pinch of "this is why I have no faith in humanity anymore" for good measure.
              I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                You bet your butt I did. xD Come to think of it I think this guy has come in before and been a total turd every time.

Comment

Total pwnage. Good job!
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Another candidate for "Lineswines' Slap of Doom"

Comment

Working...
                    X