• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissy customer could not get free parking; Long post

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=84381

The above link pertains to this post.

This incident happened last Friday.

The MOD & the attendant on duty at that time told me about this incident.

Female customer pulls up to the booth window & gives the attendant 3 employee discount parking validation tickets, the ticket she pulled to enter the garage, & the receipt she was given by the store she shopped at.

The attendant explained to the customer that the sign posted outside the parking garage clearly states that the free parking promotion is only on Saturday's & Sunday's, the exact times the customer can get free parking & that she cannnot use the any of the employee discount parking validation tickets because she is not an employee. The customer could also not get free parking for the following reasons...
    • It was after 5 p.m.
    • She would have to be given a colored coupon, but since this was a Friday, she could not have been given one because the coupons are only for Saturday's & Sunday's.
    • The only time she could have received free parking *if she was given the correct colored coupon* was on Black Friday, which was in November.

The female customer pitched a fit & told the attendant that the sales associate at the store she went to told her she could use the employee discount parking validations to get free parking...even on a Friday.

The attendant had to get the MOD to handle the situation. The MOD told her the same thing that the attendant told her. The customer still pitched a fit. So the MOD called Security. Security arrived, & the MOD explained to Security the situation & how the free parking promotion works. Security told the female customer she could not get free parking, & she still pitched a fit. She ended up paying for her parking.

The female customer told the attendant and the MOD that she will call the company that owns the parking garage as well as send them a letter to complain about the poor customer service she received.

The MOD called the store the customer went to & spoke to the MOD at that store. She told that MOD what happened & that she will report this incident to the company that owns the garage. That MOD told her she would get back to her, but so far she has not.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 12-04-2011, 12:18 PM.

sounds like the customer couldn't get it through her head...

the bad service was from the store she shopped at... if the story she gave was true. Her black-friday parking pass however makes me think she either saved it from BF and tried to reuse it as a scam. or she really was dumb enough to think it meant "every friday".

but i really doubt her claims for the employee pass too - i mean why would she need THREE passes. makes me wonder if one of her friends tried to give her a hookup and failed. or if she "found" them somehow

Comment

Working...
    X