Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Pedestrian of the Apocalypse

Quote:
Quoth Seraph View Post
Dude, I about cried when they shut down the Qzar I used to practically LIVE in. I'd just figured out a way to climb up and hide in the barrel hazards too.
I used to terrify people when I played Lazer Tag. It was probably my habit of coming barreling out of the haze in the air-- often down ramps or around corners-- while yelling some fearsome battle cry.

This is a guy 6'2" and 270+ pounds doing it, mind. Seeing something that big moving at you tends to scare people.

Granted, it also meant I was getting lit up like a Christmas tree, but I was usually doing it so my team could move up while I distracted the enemy.

Next time I play Lazer Tag, I'm almost guaranteed to start using Shouts or something. ("FOR ASGAAAAAAARRRRRRD!" or "BARUK KHAZAD!" are two I'm leaning towards.)

There are only four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Old 03-15-2012, 06:35 PM
Assistant Manager

Can we have a robot who, when we throw him out, claims he will build his own town, only with hookers and blackjack, in fact, forget the town?

Also, can we have walls and a test required for entry, just to be sure we keep the SCs out?

Finally, Arcade. With awesome machines. Some of those ones from Japan, too, like the full Gundam booth.

Old 03-15-2012, 06:46 PM
The Right Numpty

I can't do Laser Quest because of all the flishy flashy. ^^ Can we do what they do in Poole's Tower Park, and have a massive but very contained water park/pool alongside with a huge selection of great fountains and rivers and flumes? Oooh!! And an ice-skating rink, and have we mentioned the cinema yet?

(I love Tower Park. )

Old 03-15-2012, 06:47 PM
From the ashes, born anew...

Quote:
Quoth Dilorenzo View Post
Finally, Arcade. With awesome machines. Some of those ones from Japan, too, like the full Gundam booth.
That's pretty much what I was thinking of in my idea. There was a pizza place in the town I grew up in that had an arcade next door. The pizza place wound up buying the arcade and putting an entryway in the wall between the two. So it had a full-scale arcade and not just a Pacman machine and a broken pinball machine tucked away in some corner like most places. If you just ordered a couple pizzas instead of going for the buffet, you could go next door and blow a few quarters while you waited.

Also, we need big, awesome public parks. The town I live in now has several parks but they're all comprised of one or two swingsets and a slide. The town I was born in had the most amazing parks. The best one had a real train engine you could go inside and play around on, a jungle gym shaped like a submarine, slides of all different sizes, carousel-horse-shaped swings you moved by pushing a bar forward and backward, and a zipline. It was freaking AWESOME.

Last edited by Kara; 03-15-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Ninja Quilter

We need a carousel.

And not just horses, like all the animals. Dinosaurs too.

I love all the animals. *cheesy grin*

http://quiltingmoonkin.blogspot.com/

PM me to ask about quilts.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:23 PM
The Right Numpty

Yes!! They playgrounds all need to have adult-sized apparatus as well as kiddy-sized ones. It's great fun and exercise for the ickle-'uns; they want us to have the same, so why don't they build ones in our size too?

The 'Great Ape Playground' at Monkey World was like this. ^^

Old 03-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Front End Supervisor

i like the idea of adult sized playgrounds ^^

Old 03-15-2012, 08:08 PM
From the ashes, born anew...

Am I the only one wishing we could do this and just move to CS Town?

Old 03-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Geallta i ngra

Quote:
Quoth Kanalah View Post
We need a carousel.

And not just horses, like all the animals. Dinosaurs too.

I love all the animals. *cheesy grin*
Yes indeedy, that's what used to be called a 'menagerie'. There's one on a pier at Great Yarmouth, as well as horses it has elephants, ostriches... heaven alone knows how old it is, but it's beautiful.

And yes, all residents are allowed tasers, to stun any SCs that pollute our fair city. Then they are thrown in the jail, to await trial and sentencing by..... wait for it.......

GRAVEKEEPER..........

Old 03-15-2012, 09:14 PM
Pune Massacreeist

As our mods will testify, none of us need any discipline...

Zzzzap! Yike!