This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice, friendly man...

I had an older guy come in today looking for some stuff. He seemed very concerned about his heart health. I showed him a really good vitamin for cardiovascular health, and he showed me what he was already taking. Granted, it was one of our products, but I was nice enough to point out the advantages of a new vitamin for him, and he bought it. Later, he came back because he forgot something. Right before I left for the night, he calls the store and asks for the customer service number. I asked if there was a problem. He said he just wanted to let the corporate office know how much I helped him out. He said that i was polite, courteous, very helpful, sweet, and humorous. he complimented me for my "big bright smile" and said he wanted to let customer service know that they had a "good employee" in me. After the day I'd had yesterday, it's nice to know that some customers actually appreciate my nice attitude. Just thought I'd share that with everyone. I'll be glad when I see him again as well. It makes me feel like I did my job right
Working...
X