This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad monkey. No banana

This happened...some time ago and I missed it. Found out about it at a get together for current and former clearance swamp employees Saturday.

Guy comes in wanting to return or exchange an air mattress. The return policy on air mattresses is stricter than the policy on most other merchandise, probably so that nobody winds up with a bedbug-infested air mattress.

Guy was messed up in the head to begin with, and wanted to do something our policy wouldn't allow. A philosophical discussion erupts. Discussion becomes so philosophical the guy's face and the service desk lady's face are inches away from each other, and spittle may be being exchanged.

Finally, guy notices our smartly-dressed LP lady coming out of her office, and yells to her "KEEP THESE MONKEYS OF YOURS UNDER CONTROL!" and makes monkey gestures on his way out the door.

The thread title is what I plan to tell service desk lady next time she cheeses off a customer. Informing co-workers in the break room of this caused one of them to nearly choke.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Making monkey gestures on the way out?

Meh, I've come to expect no less than odd from your customers.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle..guy is bananas. Went and made a monkey of himself, and he was calling other people monkeys? The illogical is strong with this one.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        Well I'll be a monkey's uncle..guy is bananas. Went and made a monkey of himself, and he was calling other people monkeys? The illogical is strong with this one.
        LMAO . . who in their right mind would want to marry into that bunch of bananas to begin with?
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          Went and made a monkey of himself, and he was calling other people monkeys? The illogical is strong with this one.
          Just curious, but why do you feel that the pond scum in the OP moved UP the evolutionary ladder?
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

This is a new one on me; been called a cow and a bitch before by SCs, but never a monkey.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              Just curious, but why do you feel that the pond scum in the OP moved UP the evolutionary ladder?
              Because it would be impossible for them to move down?
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                Because it would be impossible for them to move down?
                Wrong. You're implying that pond scum is the lowest on the evolutionary ladder.

When clearly Sucktomers are beneath it.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  Guy . . . yells . . . KEEP THESE MONKEYS OF YOURS UNDER CONTROL!" and makes monkey gestures on his way out the door.

I don't make monkeys, I just train 'em!

Comment

Working...
                  X