This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Mother of the Year

I bring you not one, not two, but five fails from one of the school mums.

One: Allowing a kid that looks to be 1.5-2 years old run around crazily near a busy road where idiots randomly speed despite it being a school zone.

Two: Ignoring him in favour of unlocking your minivan and then fixing your hair in the side mirror. Bonus points for the kissy face at your reflection.

Three: Standing next to your car and watching him execute a near flawless dive-roll over a short lavender bush covered in bees into someone elses's front yard.

Four: Remain next to the minivan while about 4 metres away, your kid is charging around a stranger's front yard, waving a stout stick and running in loops close to both the windows and the aforementioned bee-covered plants.

Five: Finally realising that hey, this might be a bad idea, and so start to ask your child in a wheedling tone to please come and get into the 'van. Huh, that's not working. Change tactics to "Sweetheart, they might have a big dog in their backyard. It might come out and eat you! You better get in the 'van quickly before the big, mean doggy gets you! Quickly! Ohhh that's a stranger's yard and they probably have a big mean dog waiting to get you!"

Nice lady, real nice. I've heard people say that parenting has gone to the dogs, but this most certainly takes the cake.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

I wonder if she's too afraid of the beezzzzzz to go grab the kid herself, thus she stays where she is and hollers.

Comment

Unfortunately, having marshmallow for brains does not block one's ability to reproduce. We can only hope her kid gets his brains from his father...although since he picked this woman, I wouldn't bet on him being that smart, either.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I find myself completely unable to think of a single thing to say that wouldn't get me sent to fratching and (rightly) chastised by the moderators.

Madness takes it's toll....
        Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Ugh, that's almost as bad as the people who double-park along stretches of road out near schools because their kid can't walk 500m to the car. -.-
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Nice lady, real nice. I've heard people say that parenting has gone to the dogs, but this most certainly takes the cake.
            Except dogs are better parents.

Momma dog will pick them up and carry them away. Or, if they're too energetic and she's had enough... she'll just hold them down until they calm down.

Comment

At least the dive-roll was near flawless.

Comment

Working...
              X