This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Of course, if you don't like pickles, I have no advice for you.
    Crap...Not a big fan of pickles.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Then try the candy Lemonheads (or is it warheads). There is another candy out there, can't really remember the name that is super sour. Problem is..you may not have use of your tastebuds for a few days.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

That would be Warheads. Brutal things, my nephew loves him. I question his sanity LOL

My dad tried one once - said his butthole puckered up they were so sour :-)

Comment

Quoth Draper Mel View Post
          This is why I don't do it either. I much prefer myself with glasses.
          Me three.

I'm very wary about someone messing around with my eyes. But there again, I'm so used to glasses, I think I'd look strange without them.

Same goes for contacts . . . my eyes are sensitive enough ( a stray eyelash will drive me crazy) that I won't even consider that option.

But nonetheless, if you're willing to go through with Lasik, then by all means give it a go.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            Same goes for contacts . . . my eyes are sensitive enough ( a stray eyelash will drive me crazy) that I won't even consider that option.
            The only issue I have with contacts is that they make my eyes a bit more photosensitive than my glasses do. Luckily I can wear off-the-rack sunglasses with my contacts, so it evens out. But I have a friend who gets twitchy just thinking of contacts. In her case it's at least in part to the fact that when she was a kid, she decided to emulate her contact-wearing aunt, and ended up putting pinto bean skins in her eye. ::twitch::

Part of me wants to get Lasik (when we can finally afford it), but another part of me gets very twitchy just at the thought of it.
            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
              Was anybody else's first response to the thread title to start singing ... "... clearly now! I can see aaaalll obstacles in my way!"

Or have I just dated myself back to the Mesozoic ...
              I did that toooooooo I had to put it on otherwise it will be going around and around my head all night.
              "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Working...
              X