Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck. Getting the deadwood out will only improve things.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I've found in the past that coming in as a new supervisor that it was easier to go into a new workplace as a tough (but fair) hardass at first. Once people knew the expectations of them, and any troublemakers were dealt with, then I could ease off. Sounds like you're doing exactly what needs to be done.

Comment

We need more managers like this!

Comment

If we can't clone you, then let's make you an instructor for Awesome Manager Bootcamp

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
            If we can't clone you, then let's make you an instructor for Awesome Manager Bootcamp
            Hear hear!

Comment

The good employees will love knowing someone finally has their back, the bad employees will hopefully either buck up or fuck off... Good luck!
              This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
              I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Take a deep breath and work through it - you've done massively well so far and it would be a shame to let it get to you now.

I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

The good ones will respect you. I've learned not to give a damn about the others, you'll not make them happy without screwing other, harder working people over. Hardasses of the world, unite!

Comment

Working...
                  X