This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth firecat88 View Post
    Theft update: Most of the stolen pictures are still there (a grand total of 1 picture has been removed). Despite repeated instances of people telling her that she'd save herself a lot of problems if she'd just delete them, despite people telling her how *to* delete them, and despite a close friend of two of the people who had their art stolen adding the thief to her watchlist purely to keep an eye out for anymore stolen work.
    So in other words her excuse that it was someone else and she doesn't know how to delete them is bullshit.

sounds like she just wants people to leave her alone cos... how dare they tell her that she's plagiarizing.

stories have been "stolen" from here and posted elsewhere,
    Well I can understand not linking kinda. As part of that "Don't take our crap there and don't bring their's here" PFB rule. (cos I always figure say, mentioning a story on another site is one thing, but .... with a link... I'm always afraid some customer would find the link and start an EW tirade from hell)

But claiming someone else's story as their own? Yeesh.

Comment

Update #2- The stolen art has been removed. Willingly, if the note I got back is to be believed, so I guess the thief wised up.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

At least I know my newer stuff probably won't be targeted.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Working...
        X