X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mrs. Interruptasaurus Rex

To Mrs. Interruptasaurus Rex

It would've been a lot easier for both of us if you just shut your fucking cake hole, let me say my required spiels and do my job! But you just HAD to cut me off every damn time I had to say something. Then you have the utter audacity to tell me "just book it already!" and "I don't need this in my life!" . There's a reason why I have to do this. I have to make sure your reservation is correct. If you don't wanna hear me and any other reservations rep go through our required spiels to book a reservation for you , hang the phone up and book it online you stupid fucking twatwaffle!

Sincerely,

Me
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Had a similar thing at the call center, we had to read pages of 'customer expectations' or we would fail the call.
    Miss one expectation no matter how unlikely it is to happen or common sense and you fail. I can understand the customer point of view here, but I agree with you. Dont want to listen to the rep, then do it online.

Comment

That's exactly why when I have to activate a new credit card, I do it online whenver possible. This way I don't have to keep saying "no thank you" to the rep who's required to try and sell me all kinds of stuff I have no interest in.

Comment

Twatwaffle?

I like that. A new word for my vocabulary.

Comment

Does your company have a policy on HOW you listen to the customer? I've had those types of bad calls before, so after they wouldn't listen, I'd use a different technique that allowed me to do all the talking: I would place my headset in my hand so that I would only be speaking into the microphone and not listening to the caller because the earpiece was farthest away from my ear. This way I could keep talking and talking over the rude customer and not hear a damn thing the customer said. All the caller would hear is themselves talking mixed in with what I was saying, but at some point it would register to them that I would not be defeated and just kept on talking and talking.

Comment

These are the same people I used to deal with constantly at the hotel who scream at me for half an hour because I can't find their reservation.
            Then, when I get the expedia rep on the phone, it turns out they booked at a different hotel in a different city for a date that's already past.
            Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X