This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting an SC.

Someone I Know's mom, who I heard bragging about this.

We have a Walmart here, who came in during 1991. Standard Walmart, nothing special.

It's early business strategy was to run about every mom and pop store out of small town, it seems. It mostly succeeded, as we had no sewing shops for the longest while, but a comic book/geek shop survives it still, and a newer sewing shop came in that has been extremely successful.

Well, this mom found out that our Walmart was going to carry embroidery floss again, and was thrilled.

Next week, she went to get some and got told that only Super Walmarts would be getting it.

She took to ranting at the store manager about it, the whole lecture about how we had no more small town stores because of them. In 1991. She placed the entire blame on Manager, who wasn't even living in our town in 1991, wasn't manager until this year, and had nothing to do with the earlier situation. It got so bad, they offered mom a gift card and she rejected, then segued into a spiel about how their policies from 1997 were. ((BG: Originally, said mom took her kids into the store and they found 10 bucks on the floor, so they took it to the CS desk and got told that they would donate it to charity.))

Let's say it was all I could to keep civil and explain that the current manager wasn't even at fault for it, but said mom wouldn't take my work.

Maybe it's me being irked by it, but I label them an SC indeed. And I feel horrible for that manager, for having another ranting crazy lady.

You're label is correct.

She was using the manager as her personal punching bag.

Comment

Working...
    X