Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fine,I'll take my money somewhere else.

Just a quick one tonight.
    SC :How much for a room?
    Me : We're sold out.
    SC : Fine I'll take my money somewhere else.
    Me : (thinking) You act like that was your decision. I seem to recall not being able to rent you a room.

Also why do I need the 3rd degree every time I say we're sold out?
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Those kinds of people act as if the hotel not having their money is going to make them suffer financially. But guess what? Being "Sold Out" means every room in the hotel is full & the hotel is making da big bucks, thank you very much...lol.

Comment

and they always think you have a spare room somewhere and are just holding out on them for personal reasons.

Comment

Apparently they think we can magically make one room available for them on command once they say they'll go somewhere else.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          and they always think you have a spare room somewhere
          in the magic back room, of course.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
            Apparently they think we can magically make one room available for them on command once they say they'll go somewhere else.
            I have had people ask if they could pay to sleep on the couch in the Lobby.

So many reasons THAT ain't happenin'.

SC
            "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

I've got it figured out, they were on to you Mr. Hero. See they know you have been keeping that room 'in back' for your secret trysts with your herem (including Mila Jovovich). They were hoping to trick you into admitting it, somehow, is all. Now quit hogging all the secret rooms 'in back'!
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                and they always think you have a spare room somewhere and are just holding out on them for personal reasons.

Spare Oom? Is that in Narnia?
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I certainly hope he does take his money elsewhere, like, somewhere where he can actually get something for it.
                  - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X