X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth I am the Lizard Queen!! View Post
    Apparently stapler theives are RAMPANT
    Um... excuse me? ...I believe you have my... stapler....? It's a red Swingline...?

I could set the building on fire.
    Last edited by Dave1982; 07-19-2012, 07:26 PM. Reason: please do not quote the entire post. we just read it
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

And I was told I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from 9-11...

Topic???? I had one shoe stolen from underneath my desk once. Yep. just one!!!
      "Can't talk.

Comin' down."

Comment

Quoth I am the Lizard Queen!! View Post
        Apparently stapler theives are RAMPANT!
        Hee hee. Office supplies do tend to wander from peoples' desks at work occasionally, but it's more due to absentmindedness than theft. But if the Chief Engineer walks off with my good pen one more time after signing something, he's going to learn why I have a very heavy red stapler lurking in its cave under my phone. Why yes, it's a Swingline, and most people in the office recognize the significance of my having THAT stapler. NOBODY messes with my pets - I mean, with my office supplies.

I do make most of my co-workers just a bit nervous, why?
        Last edited by Dave1982; 07-19-2012, 07:27 PM. Reason: please do not quote the entire post. we just read it
        What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

I once found an empty box of hemorrhoid cream. The tube was missing but the cap was left inside the box. I cannot imagine how desperate they must have been.

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
            A few days ago I was at the drugstore, and stuffed in with some other stuff I found a three-pack of Trojans ("Her Pleasure"), torn open and with one missing. Now THAT was something I thought was pathetic. True, they're a bit more expensive than 92-cent clearance underwear, but come on. If you're mature enough to be needing those, at least have enough pride to actually BUY them. If you're you aren't mature enough to handle buying them you aren't mature enough to be using them.
            Probably just as well, then. That's the kind we don't want breeding.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

At my old store (in a high theft area of Baltimore) we would routinely find 3 packs of condoms empty stuffed behind something. The kinds of condoms varied too. But we had a lot of 'magnums' stolen.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
              X