X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geeky Newb reporting in

So hi....

I haven't worked too many true customer service jobs but my family owns a weekly newspaper which comes with a few really sucky people.

Other than that I'm a recent graduate with a bachelor's in cellular biology, starting my master's in natural sciences doing work in biophysics, and hoping to start medical school to become an osteopathic doctor in two years. I love science fiction and I try my hardest not to be a sucky customer up to the point where I'm almost afraid of CSRs. Especially the ones who are in charge of my food, I never special order and rarely even try and correct them when they get it wrong.

I attempt to be cool but I'm really obnoxiously geeky...and not just like video games and such...no not me...that would be normal. I love books, games of all kinds, comics, any cheesy science fiction television series.

You should fit in nicely round here

Welcome

Comment

Agreed. The more geeks the better. /geek
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Welcome to the forums.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Welcome!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth radical_donut View Post
            ... I try my hardest not to be a sucky customer up to the point where....
            Not uncommon here. We had a pretty long thread about how some of may go TOO far in the other direction occasionally. See? You're not alone already. Welcome aboard.

Quoth radical_donut View Post
            cheesy science fiction television series.
            MST3K, of course, but what else?

Comment

Working...
            X