This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Turn Signal = TURNING RIGHT

I was driving home with my mum after work and there are two cars ahead of us. First is a red CRV type car, and behind that a little white sedan.

Red CRV turns on its right turn signal, and proceeds to slow in order to take the turn.

White Sedan proceeds to try and go around the CRV, which is okay... except he tried to go around the red CRV on the RIGHT-HAND SIDE.

Me & Mom: As we watch the white sedan nearly t-bone the red CRV. Then the guy in the sedan had the gall to lay on his horn, as if the person in the CRV had done something wrong.

After the CRV got into the driveway they were entering, white sedan proceeds to floor it and goes shooting off, way above speed limit. I was praying for a cop to snatch him, but no dice.

I was pretty shaken for the rest of the day. I've witnessed and been in multiple car accidents and my nerves get fried even at close calls.
    Last edited by AmbrosiaWriter; 07-25-2012, 08:35 PM. Reason: Derp-derp: CVR =/= CRV
    My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
    It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

I was afraid to click, and now I know why. I see drivers where you live are as bad as the ones here.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

The only thing that surprises me about this is that the white sedan pulled that stunt on a class 1 vehicle (red CRV). It's all too common for people to see the space to the right of a big rig (takes 4 lanes to make a turn - add up lanes on the "leaving" and "entering" streets), and try to use that space to pass. Needless to say, that space will vanish sideways. Hence the signs on the backs of some trailers - on the left "Passing Side" or "El Paso", on the right "Suicide" or "El Cruncho".
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Should see how many people pass me on the left when I'm waiting to make a left hand turn with my signal on. I know one of them, a student driver, failed her test because she almost t-boned me.

Comment

I literally cringe whenever I see that . . . right in front of my house no less.

One of these days, one of those jackasses that couldn't be bothered to wait is gonna either t-bone the car they're trying to pass OR hit either the split rail fence, Grandma Maple tree, the dogwood beside her or any combination of thereof.

Dog help the asshole who accomplishes that 'cause they'll be too busy running from an extremely ANGRY old lady in a wheelchair instead of checking the damage to their vehicle!
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X