Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never really liked the toiletries handed out by hotels - I prefer my own brands of things. Of course we keep a packed dopp kit in our luggage for spur of the moment trips.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I have a sensitive scalp, so I bring my own shampoos and what not. Plus I always hated the smells of the stuff they provide.

I stayed at a high end hotel in North Carolina (wedding was held there, and I didn't pay for the room). One of the people I was with needed a razor and they had one in there. Its like a 10 dollar razor. Never asked for it, but the guy liked it. He told his wife that he wants to start using them.

Comment

My favorite hotel chain offers complimentary breakfast, loition, shampoo, conditioner, and a sewing kit. Sometimes they have Q-tips. If you are a member, you get a newpaper each day you stay, and a snack when you check in. They do have toothbrushes if the guests need them at request.

It is the only hotel I have attended that has had toothbrushes available. So i never expect it.

My dad and I are both members, so while the reservation is usually under his name, I tend to ask if I can get a snack too since I'm a member. So far they always agree, but the day someone tells me no? I will just shrug and accept it. I mean, the reservation isn't on my account why should I get my own cookies?
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
        X