This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you gas station guy!!!

I was coming back from my dad's new house tonight and was lost. It was around 10:00 and I really had to pee. I pulled off the highway to go to a gas station. It was not visible from the road, but the sign was, so I didn't see it was closed until I got there. I pulled in, intending to turn around in the parking lot and leave when the 1 employee saw me, came to the door, and waved me down. He didn't have to do that, as the lights were out and he was obviously leaving shortly. He didn't have to let on he was there, even. I guess he wanted to make sure I was ok. I rolled down my window and asked if he was closed, since he'd come out. He asked what I needed and I told him and he let me in to use the restroom. That was so nice of him. I thanked him profusely and left. After it occurred to me he could've gotten in trouble for letting me in, so I hope that was ok. At any rate, he wa my hero, as I was lost and really had to go, and let me tell you, where my dad lives gas stations or any sign of life that late can be 30 miles ahead or more.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably
Working...
X